Leisure activities at the Marchica Lagoon Resort hotel, Atalayoun peninsula
There’s something for everyone, no matter what your age, no matter what kind of holiday you’re enjoying, no matter what time of year.
The Marchica Lagoon Resort offers a wide range of leisure activities on site and nearby on the Atalayoun peninsula.
On the water
Built on the shore of the Marchica lagoon in Nador, the Marchica Lagoon Resort hotel is ideally situated for a wide range of activities and water sports.
- From the hotel: from the hotel’s pontoon, step aboard the Marchica Lagoon Resort’s boat, sail across the lagoon and visit one of its stunning beaches. On request, our Chef will prepare a gourmet picnic which you can enjoy on the beaches of Al Hoceima, Bocana (renowned for its shells), Tcharrana and Tibouda.
- From the marina: catamarans, optimist dinghies (for children), windsurfing, rowing, sea kayaks, paddle boarding. Explore the lagoon and marvel at its flora and fauna, with respect for the natural surroundings.
- Tennis: the Marchica Lagoon Resort has two outdoor tennis courts which can be used by hotel guests. Game, set and match under the blue skies of Nador.
- Yoga: take advantage of this stunning natural setting to try yoga and experience truly intense relaxation.
- The Chef’s workshops: the Chef at the Marchica Lagoon Resort hosts culinary workshops. For mothers and daughters and for couples, inspired by a product or a theme: it’s always the right time to cook together and to learn from our expert team. Enjoy the ultimate reward: sample the dishes which have been patiently prepared during the workshop. A delight!